Welcome to the Geoffrey Deuel Fan Forum
This Forum has been divided into sub-forums, categorized by the section buttons above. You can reach a list of all of the Forums via the INDEX button above or you can reach the individual Forums by the other buttons above.
To view this private forum, you must be a registered user. Please click here to register. We look forward to meeting you! If you are already a member, please use the login form at the right to enter the forum. Welcome back!
We’re glad you could join us, and we’re looking forward to your contribution to this community of lovers of all-things-Deuel: Geoffrey, Peter, Pam, Father and Mother. Penfield, New York. Alias Smith and Jones. And so on.
We want this to be a respectful community open to all fans of Geoffrey’s and Peter’s. To make that possible, we need everyone to use common sense and be respectful of all our members. So please read the Rules and Regulations below.
RULE #1: HAVE FUN, LAUGH, CRY, BE YOURSELF.
RULE #2: READ THE GUIDELINES BELOW (AND THEN PLEASE FOLLOW THEM).
The difference between this Forum and any other Forum related to Geoffrey Deuel is that Geoffrey will actually regularly be notified and visit this Forum in order to answer questions about himself, his brother, their lives, the DVDs, etc. So keep in mind that, when you post, he’s looking over your shoulder.
Here are the rules & guidelines for using the Forums:
- Stay on topic. Make your contribution relevant to the original post.
- Be polite. Everyone likes to be treated with respect, so inappropriate language, harsh criticism, or disrespect of others’ opinions are not allowed. Constructive criticism is encouraged, of course, but not that which lends itself to hate speech.
- Report violations. Inform us so that we can take appropriate action.
- Observe chat rules. Our Forums are not chat rooms, and we recommend that you avoid direct responses to others’ comments as that often leads to bickering. Do not react openly to guideline violations. Someone else’s violation is not an excuse for you to respond or react in a way that violates our guidelines. The best advice is: Stay on topic & Report violations.
- Do not feed the trolls. Do not be a troll. “Trolls” are people who post messages intended to infuriate you and get you to respond. Trolls feed on such responses. The only way to stop Trolls is to ignore them. Report Trolls to us and we’ll take care of them.
- Do not advertise. Promoting your website, blog, Facebook page, or anything else, for financial gain or other marketing intent is prohibited. That’s not what our Forums are all about. If we find such postings, we’ll delete them and you may get banned from our Forums.
- Do not help people break the law. Speaking of the existence of law breaking is OK. Sharing how to scam people or perform other illegal acts is prohibited.
- Do not impersonate or invade privacy. Impersonating other Forum members or anyone else for that matter will not be tolerated. Do not post private information about others.
Okay, now the fine print. Please read this:
- Stay Current. We will update our Rules of the Road periodically. You should check back when you see updates.
- We’re all big boys and girls. You are responsible for your own actions and content posted in the Forums. Please do not post your email address and other personal contact information on our Forums.
- We monitor interactions. At our discretion, we reserve the right to monitor all interactions between you and other Forum members.
- Be cool like Fonzie… or else. We reserve the right to discipline or ban any Forum member for violating the rules, guidelines, and/or spirit of the Forums.
- We only want respectful people here. If you’re banned, the least that will happen is the closure of all accounts held by you. Banned users are not permitted to return to the Forums under any circumstance.
- To each his or her own opinion. Content provided by members of our Forums reflect the opinions and experience of those members, not Geoffrey Deuel or Pete Duel.
- Don’t reuse our stuff without permission. Content found in the Forums is not to be used for formal and/or professional research, commercial gain, or redistribution in any way without the permission of Geoffrey Deuel and the Forum member(s) involved.
- We are Social — and these rules extend there, too. Where applicable, our Forum Guidelines apply to outside websites administered by us, including Geoffrey Deuel’s Facebook, Twitter, Official Site, and Store.